OPI I Lily Love You

and oh boy, do i ever.

this polish is just too cute for words.  i love it!

i'm still wearing OPI's Not Like the Movies and Sally Hansen Crackle.  darn manicure is wearing like iron.  part of me is happy to say the polishes are lasting for.ever.  part of me is kind of disappointed... i don't want to "waste" them by taking them off before they peel or wear or chip.

i applied one coat of I Lily Love you over Not Like the Movies and the black flower decal i still had on my nail.  on my pinky fingers only.  after i took the pictures i added two more coats and it has covered up the decal completely.  it is very pink in the bottle, but it applies fairly sheer and really works best over another polish.

i'm heading out tomorrow to have my acrylics filled in, so Not Like the Movies is finally coming off and i get to play again.  woot!



0 comments:

Post a Comment