Not So Innocent Pink

something simple tonight.  my toxic skulls were lasting perfectly fine, not even a chip!  but i get bored easily i guess, cuz i just needed a new look.  my man was off helping out a friend, so i took the opportunity to paint my nails.  he really hates the smell of nailpolish.  i really hate the smell of onions (always gives me a migraine).  so, since he never cooks with onions for me, i do the same for him with the polish and only do my nails when he's at work or very very asleep.  lol.

this one is China Glaze's Good Witch?  and Nicole by OPI's Sprinkle of Twinkle (which i scored for 50% off today at Shopper's Drug Mart).


3 comments:

  • JQ | June 19, 2011 at 12:16 PM

    Sweet score! I popped in to check out your blog! That's a a pretty combo. I am really digging the sparkles lately. Thanks for entering my giveaway and for having me on your blogroll! You're in my blogroll now too!

  • JQ | June 19, 2011 at 12:17 PM

    Also that ring is pretty stellar.:)

  • zehava | June 19, 2011 at 11:27 PM

    thank you JQ! :D the ring is my super aweseome engagement ring. the matching wedding ring has vines that wrap around the engagement ring and it's just so... whoah. i can't stop looking at it! :D

Post a Comment